Life on earth isn’t easy. At Restoration Church, we are committed to helping people make their way through life now and for eternity. That means, we’re committed to helping you and the people who matter most in your life. We at Restoration Church are not interested in being religious, but in knowing God and making Him known. By putting god first we find a life better than we can ever find on our own.
To develop fully devoted followers of Christ
To create a next generation church focused on reviving South Tipton County by restoring families through a redeeming and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
1. We value Scripture and are committed to being guided by its principles and to proclaim its message as the means to revive, restore and redeem.
(II Timothy 3:16-17)
2. We value Prayer as a daily obedient response to God, which He honors and to which He responds and acts in our best interest.
(I Thessalonians 5:17)
3. We value Worship as a unifying event that draws people to God as the only One who deserves whole-hearted adoration. Our worship is to inspire, encourage, ignite passionate love for Jesus and bring us to a loving surrender to Him whether done individually or as a church body.
4. We value pursuing a large, challenging Vision knowing God glorifies Himself by accomplishing more through us than we ever could accomplish ourselves.
5. We value Evangelism as an all-consuming passion, knowing Christ suffered and died for those who do not know Him.
6. We value Excellence realizing that nothing less than our best efforts are sufficient for our excellent God.
(I Corinthians 10:31)
7. We value the Family unit as the foundation to the healthy development and wellbeing of all future generations and their peace and joy.
(Genesis 6:8, 22:18, I Chronicles 17:24-27)
8. We value the Church as a movement that is never large enough. We will always count our sheep and use that as a tool to make sure we have not lost one along the way. Since it is the job of the church to make disciples, numerical growth is a measure we use to determine the church’s health and success.
(Acts 2:41, 4:4, Matthew 14:21, 28:19)
9. We value Fellowship that involves us in spending such time together as enables us to love each other as Christ loves us.
(John 15:12, Acts 2:44-47)
10. We value Doing Whatever It Takes to further Christ’s mission through the church by giving generously and sacrificially of our time, talents and resources.
(Romans 12:1, I Corinthians 10:31)
11. We value Simplicity keeping ministries relevant and focused on our vision.
(Matthew 15:24, Galatians 2:7, Philippians 3:14, Hebrews 12:1)
12. We value CHRIST as the Head of the church and keep Him first in all things as we humbly seek to know Him better, love Him more and serve Him more faithfully.
(Exodus 20:3, I Samuel 7:3, Matthew 22:37, Luke 4:10, Ephesians 5:23)